Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Down by The Bay

So I'm a lot little behind on my blogging, I plan on trying to catch up this week/weekend since Drew and I actually have no where to go...which is always subject to change at the drop of a hat.

A few weekends ago we may a trip to the Bay.  Drew and I really love it there, there's fishing, there's fresh seafood, there's the beach, it's just so relaxing.  Hopefully we'll be making more trips there this fall.  Poppy and Willie invited the family to the camp for the weekend so on Friday afternoon we loaded up and headed to Bay St. Louis.

Drew fried trout and oysters for us for dinner, this was a pre-diet weekend obviously....sigh. Saturday morning we all started prepping for a fun filled day with the Days!  


I love Poppy & Willie's camp, it's our style. 

Charbroiled oysters, my fav! 

Andrew and Triston caught a crab :) 


 Cheezers

These next 3 photos may be the greatest ever...


 Told ya!

 Carrie and I played in the water

And of course Andrew wanted to join

Time for a boat ride around the bay!
Oooh, he's so handsome and cool as a cucumber! 

 Cousins!

I love checking out all of the "camps" as we float by.







 So serene and so much fun all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment