Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Showering a Bride

A few weekends ago I played hostess to a wedding party made up of some of my nearest and dearest friends.  The bridesmaids did a great job planning and and executing a wonderful lingerie shower.  Lacey did an amazing job on the invitations, which she hand-made.  Check her out on Etsy.com here!  I can't wait to see Nikki and Daniel tying the knot at Hemingbough Plantation in October.  I wish them all the wedding bliss in the world!

 The Glowing Bride :)

Thanks to Erin Day for the White Russian & Strawberry Champagne cupcakes.  
They were to die for!

Did I mention they were to die for?!...


 Get your grub on!

 Scrap Booking!
Nikki is scrap booking all of her wedding memories, so the girls each contributed a page or two.


 Now, all Nikki has to do is glue in her favorite wedding memories. :)

All of the lovely ladies!

Another great function brought to you from the Day Home.  I'm so proud that we can be apart of so many epic moments in our friends' and families' lives. :)  Love you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment