Monday, April 25, 2011

My Pride, My Joy

  • My husband.  This weekend I was reminded of how proud I am of my husband for choosing to raise Andrew in a home filled with love, with me. :)
  • Andrew.  For being so resilient.
  • My car.  For getting 24 miles to the gallon while my husband drove you 80-90 miles an hour.  You deserve a good detailing!
  • My husband. For being honest with Andrew about a tough situation.
  • My radar detector.  For keeping my husband from getting a speeding ticket.
  • Andrew.  For being so smart and wise at six. :)
  • Alabama jokes.  For keeping the drive through AL interesting! lol!
  • My camera.  So many memories captured.
  • My yard.  For welcoming me home with so many beautiful sights!
I'll leave you with a few pictures of....you guessed it!  Flowers from my yard!


Our first tomatoes!

My magnolia tree is just a bloomin'!


My hydrangeas refused to be outdone by the magnolias.

Bell pepper

Day lillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment