Sunday, January 23, 2011

Supper Club Begins

This Saturday was our first Supper Club dinner and our first theme was stuffed foods.  Everyone did an AMAZING job on their dishes!  We had so much fun and is was so nice to sit down to a great meal with wonderful neighbors.


The Menu:  Prepare to be "Stuffed!"

  Stuffed bread bowl dip from the kitchen of Julie Pease




Stuffed shrimp from the kitchen of Michelle Guthrie

Stuffed fillet minon bites from the kitchen of Matt Hughes


Stuffed mushrooms from the kitchen of Brittnie Thibodeaux



Stuffed seafood cannelloni from the kitchen of Denny Wackett


Seafood stuffed pistolettes from my very own kitchen made by my Love

Blueberry turnovers from the kitchen of Sandy Wackett


Stuffed strawberries also from the kitchen of Michelle Guthrie

"Brookies"  brownie stuffed chocolate chip cookies made by me


The Foodies

 Brittnie & Tony

 Drew & Denny (taking their own picture)

Matt, Britt, Julie, & Denny

Michelle & I

Sandy & Denny

Like I said the food was delicious and the fellowship was even better.  If I didn't live in my neighborhood already I would want to after see this! ;)  It really is a great place to live & play.

Next up:  Super Bowl Supper Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment