Monday, January 17, 2011

Ask Yourself

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.  ~Yiddish Proverb
 
I'm sure as kids grow up all parents think their kid says the funniest things...but our kid is really, truly hilarious sometimes. 

He's going through a stage in which when you ask him a question his answer is, "I'm not real sure."

Saturday night Andrew was playing in the bath tub with his action figures when his Daddy asked him if he was ready to get out yet.

IV:"I'm not real sure if I'm ready to get out just yet."
III: "Well ask yourself."
IV: "Good idea, Daddy!"  
IVa:"Andrew are you ready to get out yet?" 
IVb: "Um, no not just yet.  I'm still playing with my sharks."
IVa: "Well you're fingers are getting all wrinkly..."
IV:"Uh, Dad I think I'm ready to get out now...."

Drew just sat there, like he couldn't believe what he just heard and finally said, "Wow."
I was literally in the fetal position laughing my butt off into a pillow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment