Thursday, June 13, 2013

Home for Sale!

I think the word "home" means so much more than the word "house."  A home is where you make memories that you'll recall time and time again.  It's not only your safe haven but the place you can't wait to return to after a long day at work, an extended vacation away, or even just so you can veg out on the couch and do absolutely nothing.

Our house is a home.  My husband built it and gave it so much character with his own two hands.  And if I could have I would have picked it up and moved it to our new place in Watson.  I still love the floor plan, the colors, the modern/industrial styling about it...it's bitter-sweet when I think about moving out of our first home and into a new house.  I know in no time our new house will become a home, especially since all of our Baby Day memories will be there, but there are so many firsts that Drew and I shared with this house as the backdrop.  I hope the next family that moves into it enjoys it as much as we did!

Check out the Photo Tour:  Click Here for Tour




No comments:

Post a Comment