Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happiest of Holidays

So I know, I know it's January 27th and I'm just now posting about Christmas and New Years.  If it make you feel any better I just took down my nativity scene and the decorations in Andrew's room...no?  Well it makes me feel better, so there!

I'll start with our picture we used for our Christmas cards this year.  Thanks again to Julie at Be Still Photography.  Who knew there were really FIVE of us in the picture, more on that later. :)


The Christmas season was a whirlwind this year!  Mostly because of our trip to Hawaii, Drew and I just couldn't get into the Christmas spirit while thinking about the beach.  I didn't put up a single Christmas decoration nor did we do any Christmas shopping until after our trip.  Needless to say, we were SOOO busy getting everything finished in time for the big day!


 Waking up on Christmas morning with my favorite little boy is the best!

 I love his present opening faces!

 Someone was a very good boy this year :)



 A fourwheeler from Santa!

 Hugs for Paw Paw & Maw T



 Jax was a good boy too!

 

 We have had so much fun playing Clue, thanks Aunt Erin!

 Loving on his favorite doggie!

 Christmas with the Gautreau's

 Christmas Eve at Mama Day's



 My husband made sure I had some bubbly to ring in the New Year!

Bonfire at the Day's

 We are so excited to see what 2013 has in store for us!

XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment