Sunday, August 5, 2012

WIshy Washy

About a month ago our washing machine started making this godawful screeching noise during the spin cycle.  Drew said, "Something about the bearings...blah fixable... blah blah blah."...I said "Time for a new washer and dryer."  I knew I didn't want a front load washer because all of my friends and family who have them complain about theirs.  So we decided on the Samsung 5451 top load high-efficiency washer and dryer.  So far I love them!  I can wash a week's worth of clothes for two people in two loads!  Some of my favorite features are the "Handwash" setting on the washer for my delicates and that the dryer is a steam dryer which means less ironing.  And who wants to spend more of their day doing laundry and ironing?!  I'll admit I spent the first few loads staring through the glass watching the spin cycle, it's so fast and the tune at the end of the cycle cracks me up and thanks to YouTube, I have since learned that the tune is a rendition of Franz Schubert's "The Trout!"  







No comments:

Post a Comment