Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Fat Tuesday!



From Andrew's First Grade Class!




Drew & I mailed Mardi Gras beads to Mrs. Floyd for Andrew's class a few weeks back and today Andrew's wonderful teacher handed them out and sent me these pictures.  They simply made my day!

We didn't do much for Mardi Gras this year....besides eating our fair share of King Cake.  After riding in the Spanish Town Parade two years in a row, we decide to take a break this year.  We were hoping to at least take Andrew to the parade on Saturday but it rained ALL day and with Andrew's stuffy nose and cough we didn't want to chance his cold getting worse.  We had a great weekend  with family & friends, I'll blog about the rest of the weekend later.  I'm off to celebrate Fat Tuesday by eating some yummy boiled crawfish!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment